How to activate UBI Mobile Banking – u mobile app download: UBI customers can avail the facility of mobile banking for the ease of banking task.
To avail, the facility of UBI Mobile banking resident customers of UBI first needs to register for it and then activate it.
To register Mobile banking you can use online facility, By ATM, UMobile App, and through Offline.
With the help of Mobile banking service, customers can get many of benefits.
UBI mobile banking is full of features along with the secured application.
It is important for customers to register their account with Mobile banking if he/she wants to, connect with their bank account 24*7.
Mobile banking is an online or mobile service which is provided by the bank to allow the bank customers to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
- How to Register UBI Mobile Banking
- Mobile Banking Registration through ATM
- Register through UBI Branch/Offline
- Register through Net Banking/ Online
- How to Activate
- UBI Mobile Banking Activation FAQ
By Mobile banking, you can complete many of bank related function without visiting the bank such as Fund Transfer, Balance enquiry and Mini Statement, Mobile recharge, Stop Payment of cheques and more.
Mobile banking also reduces the cost of handling financial transactions by reducing the need for customers to visit a bank branch for non-cash withdrawal and deposit transactions.
How to Register – u mobile registration
There are four steps through which you can complete the registration process of UBI Mobile banking:-
- UBI Branch/Offline
- By Internet Banking
- Directly UMobile App
Registration through ATM
To register UMobile from ATM, visit nearest UBI ATM and follow steps.
- Swipe your card, in transaction section select “Others” button
- In next screen click on “Mobile Payment”
- Select “ UMobile” and click on Registration
- Input your register mobile number and confirm it
- Select Account type (Current/Saving account), Collect transaction receipt of successful registration.
- Mobile banking will be activated on the mobile number you entered. You will receive SMS on your register mobile number contain mPIN and UMobile app download link.
Register through UBI Branch/Offline
- Visit base branch of UBI collect Mobil banking application form, duly fill the application form and submit it.
- Bank representative will check your request and process it in offline mode.
- After acceptance of your mobile banking request, you can activate mobile banking within 24 hours.
- You will receive SMS on your register mobile banking that you have successfully registered for M-banking, and also mPIN and app download link.
Register through Net Banking/ Online
To register mobile banking through online mode follow the below steps:-
- Visit the official website for union bank online sign in – https://www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Click on “Register for Mobile banking” Tab
- Online mobile banking registration form will flash on your computer screen.
- Fill the registration form such as Debit Card Number, Debit Card PIN, Account Number, and Enter either Date of Birth Or PAN, Enter details of any 1 transaction out of last 5, Answer the security question.
- Check the enter details and then “Submit” it
- Within 24 hours you will receive MPIN on your registered mobile number via SMS.
Note: – You can simply register for mobile banking by click here.
Union bank mobile banking app free download: Download and Install the UMobile App from Google Play Store for Android Mobile and Apple store for iOS mobiles.
- Open the app and Enter the register mobile number
- The app will prompt and send 6 digits OTP via SMS from your registered mobile number.
- Enter the receive OTP and proceed
- Then Tap on the login button and Create 4 digit Login password, re-enter the password for confirmation.
- After that, you will receive mPIN in your mobile via SMS.
- You need to change the mPIN for security reasons. Therefore to change mPIN click on “Change mPIN”
- Enter the receive mPIN, and then enter new mPIN (four digits), re-enter new mPIn for confirmation
- After that, your mPIN will successfully change, and your mobile banking will activate for use.
How to Activate
union bank of india u mobile apk: Only for the users who have registered through Branch/ATM/Net banking. To activate the mobile banking:-
- After the Registration success complete, download “UMobile APP” System will prompt the customer to enter their registered mobile number.
- Customer will receive OTP on their registered mobile number and same has to be entered.
- Tap on Login button, and enter 4 digit login passwords twice.
- System will prompt you for changing mPIN (Which you have received at the time of registration)
- Enter the four digit code received mPIN and set the new mPIN code.
- Application Login password and mPIN cannot be same.
- After mPIN is successfully changed, Mobile Banking services will activate.
UBI Mobile Banking Activation FAQ
u mobile apk download: Check out the complete faq related to UBI mobile banking activation:-
How is eligible?
All the resident customers of UBI having SB/CD/OD accounts and having Debit Card of the bank are eligible. The accounts must have been opened in compliance with KYC norms.
How can customers register?
Though UBI’s ATMs/through bank branch/ from UBI official website/ directly from the application. Upon successful registration, you will get a 4-digit mPIN
What are the requirements to avail umobile union bank of india?
Debit card of the bank and any Smartphone or java enabled mobile handset.
Can I use service in roaming?
Yes. Customers will able to use the service on national as well as international roaming.
What are the Charges for using UMobile services?
There are no charges to customers for using UMobile services, at present.
What is the Maximum amount one can transfer in a day?
Customers can transfer maximum Rs.2,00,000/- using application and Rs. 5000/- per day using SMS tags.
How can customers download this app on the handset?
To download the application on your mobile handset, customers just need to download the application from the respective application store or through the link provided in the SMS at the time of registration or give a missed call to 09223060000 from your smartphone.
How do you get a mPIN?
After successful registration, you will receive mPin Via SMS on registered number and you need to change it by using SMS or through app to use the mobile banking services
Can I link more than one account?
Using Instant Activation customer will get all the account linked with the same customer id.
Is it safe and secure?
Yes, Umobile is a highly secure app, which conforms to RBI recommended standards of security.
The number of the transaction I would get in Mini statement?
Last nine transactions in Mini statement option.
Can I do a balance enquiry?
Yes, Mobile banking customers can check balance by, select balance enquiry, enter mPin and send the message.
Should I need to know the account number of the beneficiary?
Yes, one needs to know the account number of the beneficiary and have to register for the first time.
Time taken in transactions.
Normally, it completed in seconds i.e. less than a minute’s time. It depends on the efficiency of network available and the efficiency of the mobile operator.
What if I forget mPIN and want to set a new mPIN?
Please call toll free No 1800 2222 44 or e-mail at [email protected] case you have forgotten the mPIN and want assistance.
How to de-register this service?
By visit any of Banks’s ATM and deregister if you wish to discontinue the services.
What are the benefits offered?
- Fund Transfer
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement (last nine transactions)
- IMPS Fund transfer using Mobile No. and MMID
- IMPS Fund transfer using Account No. and IFSC
- To Other banks (using NEFT platform)
- IMPS Fund transfer using Aadhaar No.
- Generate MMID
- Generate OTP
- Merchant IMPS Fund transfer
- Temple Donations
- Fees payments
- KVS Fee Payment
- Mobile Recharge
- Stop Payment of cheques
- Cheque status
- Hotlist Debit Card
- mPin Change
- Feedback and Complaints
- ATM/Branch Locator
- Request to Bank for Cheque Book
- Refer Friend
- union bank upi app.