Both retail and corporate customers can avail these facilities.
Online banking, is very well known as internet e-banking or virtual, is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution’s website.
Therefore if you are existing customers of UB you can register and activate the online account for the ease.
The union bank of India internet banking new users can avail the facility through online and offline mode as per their exigency.
To activate it without Visiting UB Branch, you should have your ATM cum Debit card and registered mobile number.
Summary – Activate Union Bank Net Banking
- How to activate UB Net Banking
- Features & Benefits
- UB Service Charges
- Customer Care
After register, you will receive the user id and login password to access your union bank intranet account.
On first time login, you can change union bank login and transaction password.
To get login details, you will have to register first.
Both Retail and Corporate customers can fill application form by downloading from the official site or by visiting your nearest UB of India Branch.
How to activate online Account
How to unlock union bank account: It offers many benefits for our online activities.
The users can maintain their account and perform several bank transactions along with balance enquiry, cheque book request etc. without visiting the bank.
There are two simple ways through which you can register and activate UB, net access:-
- Offline Method – By Visiting UB Branch
- Online-Visiting the official website
After registration, you can visit the official website for union bank online sign in.
Offline Method – By Visiting UB Branch
- Firstly, visit the official website of UB which is https://www.unionbankonline.co.in
- In Download Application forms section click on “Application”. You can also get the same from union bank of india branch.
- The application form will appear on the new page, download it and take a print out it.
- In “Application For [Retail/Corporate]” write all asking details as Branch Name, Name of the Account, Customer ID, Communication Address as per Bank Record, Details of accounts to be linked to account.
- Read Declaration, Special conditions for Corporate Clients, Terms and Conditions.
- Then, submit the application form along with needed documents in the base branch.
- The customer is advised to maintain the secrecy of User Id/password issued to them and Bank will treat that the login done by using valid user Id/password is a valid session initiated by none other than the customer itself.
- After you get your User id and password, visit the official website of UB for union bank retaillogin.
- Click on login retail user and Click on “Continue to Login”
- Enter the recipient user id and password to log in.
- Scroll down the page and at the end of the page and accept the term and condition by clicking on “Agree” button.
- You can change your login or transaction password, or directly go to the home page by click on “Click here to go to banking service home page”
Online Method – Visiting the official website
UB of India has facilitated its customers having Debit Card to Register Online for Retail Services.
There are two options and customer have to opt between Only View or View & Transaction facility of Retail Internet Banking Services.
Customers can use this online facility from anywhere through the Internet without any hassle.
- First of all, visit the official website for union bank of india online login – www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Then, click on the “Self User Creation” link on the website.
- Then, select “Online Self User Creation – Users having Debit Card” to do transaction second option is only for view transactions.
- Enter the following details:-
- Then provide Debit Card number, PIN number (Enter from Virtual KeyBoard) & 15 digit Account Number
- Date of Birth or PAN Number (one of the two is mandatory).
- Amount of any 1 out of last 5 transactions for the account. For Rs. 500, you have to put 500 in Rupee & 00 in Paise field. And Select the Debit or Credit option for the above transaction details.
- You can select “View Only” or “View & Transaction” facility and enter verification text.
- Accept term and condition by clicking on the “Checkbox” and Submit it.
- If entered information is correct, then you will be displayed your User ID, Name.
- Click on continue, then you will be asked to put the Login / both Login & transaction passwords as per your facility selection. You need to enter login and transaction password twice.
- You can access online Services after 2 working days, of registration.
- Then, to activate account after 2 days, visit the official UB website, click on Retail user login
- Click on “Continue to Login”
- Enter the User id (which you have received at the time of registration) and login password created by you.
- Check the rules and regulation of Net banking scroll down and click on “Agree” button.
- The activation process is complete, now you can easily avail the facilities.
Features & Benefits
- Account transaction details
- Viewing/Printing of account statement
- Transfer of funds to other bank accounts in India through NEFT/RTGS
- Transfer of funds in own/third party accounts with our Bank
- Direct/ Indirect Tax payments
- Online air ticket and railway ticket booking etc
- Payments of Utility bill like telephone bills, electricity bills, insurance premium payments, mutual fund payments, credit card etc.
- The user creating passwords through the Self User Creation & Reset Password modules is absolutely free.
- Charges applicable as below when password is sent in printed form to the retail/corporate users
- 150/- postal charges (Flat) and Rs.30/- per password
- 250/- postal + password printing charges (Flat) per corporate user
Contact Details – Union bank customer service
In case the Login or transaction password is not recoverable contact:-
You may call UB 24×7 Call Centre for resetting and dispatch of fresh password/s.
May email:- [email protected] for getting the password/s by courier/speed post.
Note: For more details such as union bank online account or union bank internet banking, you may visit the official website or bookmark this page to get the latest updates.