How to add payee in Union Bank Online – unionbankonline.co.in: It offers many of beneficial features to their customers and net banking is one of them.
To avail, the facility of hassle-free banking Net Banking is the best tool.
The online platforms initiated to commend all the latest internet banking standards available to their customers.
Customers can also transfer money to another bank account through Net Banking.
For that, you just need to add payee with your account.
By adding payee you can easily transfer the funds to NON-BOB account (NERFT and RTGS).
It is a very simple process first you need to add payee in net banking account Online, then confirms it and makes payment.
This registration & confirmation process is a one-time activity.
Summary – Add beneficiary in Union Bank
- Steps to Transfer Money Online by adding payee
- How to add/Register payee using Net banking
- Steps to Confirm payee
- Step to Transfer Funds/Money
- About Online NEFT/RTGS
Both NEFT & RTGS modules are available as a single module inside UB of India Internet Banking application.
You just need to login to your UB Internet Banking account, open Service, go to “Transfers” menu and select “NEFT/RTGS Transfers” option.
There is transaction limits such as less than Rs. 2, 00,000 will be treated as NEFT transaction, otherwise, you will have to select NEFT or RTGS option for inter-bank fund transfer.
For RTGS minimum amount is 2, 00,000.
Steps to Transfer Money Online by adding payee (NEFT/RTGS)
- Register/Add payee in UB with Net banking facility
- Confirm payee
- Transfer Funds/Money
Note: Corporate users can also transfer funds by union bank of india corporate login.
How to Register / add payee online
- Visit the official online website of UB of India which is https://www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Click on “Retails User Login” then to login click on “Continue to Login” button
- Enter the User ID and Login Password to Login.
- Then, in home page of net banking open the “Transfers” tab and then click on “NEFT/RTGS (Other Bank)”
- To Register or add payee in UB click on “Register” link
- Fill your valid details – register mobile number and e-mail id
- Enter the payee details such as Payee Name, Account Number, Confirm account number, select account type, Select payee bank, and enter IFSC code.
- In case you don’t know IFSC then clicks the option “Get IFSC” and select “select bank branch” fill the “branch name start with “ or Branch name pattern. Click on “Get Branch” Button.
- In Bank details page you can check the Branch Name and IFSC value and click on select button.
- To proceed, click on “Add Payee” button
- payee sent for confirmation, and you can confirm the payee after 24 hours.
Note: For ubi online account opening, you can do ubi net banking registration online as well as offline.
Steps to Confirm payee
- In official website login open Features tab>>NEFT/RTGS (Other Bank)>>Confirm payee
- To confirm the payee enter the “Tracker Id” which you have received through SMS and email id at the time of availing this facility.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The details of the payee will display after keying in the tracker id, check the payee details and click on “Approve” Button.
- After Approval, you will see a message on payee confirmation.
Also check information about “union bank imps transfer charges” from the official website.
Step to Transfer Funds/Money
union bank of india online money transfer:
- First of all, visit website for ubi login.
- In official website login by entering User id and password
- Open the Features tab>>NEFT/RTGS (Other Bank)>>Transfer
- Select your account and third-party account/payee account
- Enter the Transfer Amount, Transaction Remarks (your choice). Select Instant transfer or Schedule payment.
- Click on “Transfer” button
- Enter Address Details and Click on “Insert” Button.
- Then to complete transaction enter the user id and transaction password.
- Transaction Cyber Receipt will appear, save it for future.
Also check information about “ubi money transfer through atm” from the official website.
About Online NEFT/RTGS
Features and benefits
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
Real Time Gross Settlement [RTGS]
|NEFT/RTGS||The NSFT is a system designed to transfer funds electronically from one account to another account in other Banks anywhere in the country.||The RTGS is a funds transfer system which designed to transfer of fund/money to takes place from one bank to another on a real time basis. This is the fastest mode of funds transfer available in India through banking channel.|
|Transaction amount||Less than Rs. 2,00,000 will be treated as NEFT transaction,||For RTGS minimum amount is 2, 00,000. There is no upper ceiling for RTGS transactions|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Firday-8 AM and 06.30 PM and between 8 AM and 06:30 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).|
Bulk NEFT File should be uploaded before 6 PM for same day processing and Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays). Sunday is holiday.
|Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 04.20 PM between 8 AM and 04:20 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).|
Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 3:50 PM for same day processing and Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays). Sunday is holiday.
|Charges||For transaction amount up to Rs. 10,000 : Rs. 2.50 + taxes|
For transaction amount above Rs. 10,000 & up to Rs. 1 Lac : Rs. 5.00 + taxes
For transaction amount above Rs. 1 Lac & up to Rs. 2 Lacs : Rs. 15.00 + taxes
For transaction amount more than Rs. 2 Lacs : Rs. 25.00 + taxes
|For transaction amount from Rs. 2 Lac & up to Rs. 5 Lacs:|
Rs.25.00 + taxes (From 08:00 Hrs & up to 11:00 Hrs)
Rs.27.00 + taxes (After 11:00 Hrs & up to 13:00 Hrs)
Rs.30.00 + taxes (After 13:00 Hrs)For transaction amount more than Rs. 5 Lacs:
Rs.50.00 + taxes (From 08:00 Hrs & up to 11:00 Hrs)
Rs.52.00 + taxes (After 11:00 Hrs & up to 13:00 Hrs)
Rs.55.00 + taxes (After 13:00 Hrs)
For more details such as union bank imps charges or union bank fees and charges or any other details, you can visit the official website.
You can also bookmark this page to get the latest news related to this.