How to update aadhar Card to UBI Account – Update E aadhar: Dear users, after demonetization number of services and campaign have been implemented in the entire banks.
Here we have brought rather an important service which is one of implemented services & campaigns that is aadhar updating.
The process to update aadhar Card to UBIwill see later first let’s know something about Union Bank.
The UBIis one of the largest banks which is owned by Indian Government.
It was founded in the year of 1919.
It is currently headquartered in Mumbai and has over 4000 branches across the country.
- Way to update aadhar Card to Bank Account
- Benefits of updating aadhar Card
- Required Documents to update aadhar Card
- How to update aadhar card to UBI account Online
- update aadhar Card Offline
- aadhar Card updating via SMS
- update Your aadhar Card via ATM
UBI provides a lot of products and details regarding aadhar updating.
Now, if talk about ‘how to add aadhar number to UBI account?
So, dear user, it’s time to enjoy. Because RBI norms have made it simple with the help of which you can update aadhar with your bank account.
You can also check union bank aadhaar link status online.
Way to update aadhar Card to Bank Account
Now, there must be several questions in your mind that how to update aadhar Number to UBI.
So, dear user, you need not worry as we are here, who are always ready to help you.
In view of your support, we have brought a couple of ways to update aadhar Number with Union Bank.
You will be able to easily update your aadhar number to your UBI account.
UBIhas four-way to update aadhar number with your UBI account.
Kindly read following mentioned details carefully to know the way properly to update aadhar number.
Ways to update – union bank account link with aadhar card
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Through above-mentioned modes, you can easily update your account.
But now you must be thinking that these are only modes but what about steps.
Benefits of updating aadhar Card
Whenever we think something to do or asked to then suddenly various kinds of thoughts come to mind.
The same is here eventually what the benefit of updating aadhar card is.
That is why we are going to inform you the benefits of the credit card.
- Direct Benefits Transfer
- Subsidy for Commodity Products
- Tribal Welfare Schemes
- Country Wide Access
Required Documents for union bank of india aadhar update
Following are the required documents to update with UBI account.
You must have a hard copy and Xerox of your aadhar card and need passbook of your bank account in case you want to update it in offline mode.
Submit it to the bank branch.
How to link aadhaar number with bank account online
boi aadhar link online: Dear customers, if you are willing to update aadhar card online.
Then kindly keep your aadhar card, registered mobile number and your account passbook with you.
Even get ready to update up aadhar card to your UBI account following below steps.
- First of all, visit the official page of UBI and login net banking account.
- Then open “UBI aadhar Seeding Page”.
- Then, keep your Passbook, Registered Mobile Number & aadhar card ready.
- Now, enter your 15 digits account number (as it is available in your passbook).
- Name of Account and enter 12 digits aadhar number, name as mentioned in aadhar card, registered mobile number and registered e-mail –id.
- Check once again all the filled details carefully.
- Finally, click on submit button.
update aadhar Card to UBI account Offline
Unfortunately, if you are not having online service and want to update aadhar number even you can.
Then you had better follow below-mentioned steps.
It will be helpful for you and will be able to update your aadhar card to your account with aadhar link form bank account as well.
- First, visit your nearest UBI branch and then ask for aadhar updating form or you can also download it from the official website.
- Hence, you get the form then fill it with correct detail and submit it with the Xerox of your aadhar card.
- Once the bank will update it after verification you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Union bank aadhaar link by sms
update Your aadhar Card to UBI account via ATM
Dear user, unfortunately, the UBI doesn’t offer the service of updating your aadhar Card to UBI account through ATM.
After updation, you can check union bank of india aadhaar seeding status online.
Note: For more information, you may visit the official website or bookmark this page to know latest updates.