Update Permanent Account Number to your Account: In today’s article, we are going to inform you that how to update Permanent Account Number number.
Even you will be able to update or update your Permanent Account Number number to your UB Online account mode yourself.
As we already know that the Permanent Account Number liking task has been rather necessary and important to update your account.
But after demonetization, it is not compulsory to update but also mandatory to be updated in time.
In view of government rule, not only this but also every bank made it mandatory and also asks to update Permanent Account Number.
To check union bank account balance online, you should register for online banking. Apart from this, for union bank mobile banking app free download link, you can access play store.
Summary – update PAN Card with Union Bank
- Loss of not updating Permanent Account Number number
- Important Uses of Permanent Account Number
- What if don’t update Permanent Account Number
- How to Update Permanent Account Number
If you are looking for the Permanent Account Number updating process and how to update it to the account then in this article you will get easy steps.
Not Updating Permanent Account Number to your Account
According to government term and conditions, you will not be able to lead your account for long period without updating Permanent Account Number number.
Because Permanent Account Number Number stands for (Permanent Account Number).
It is essential for your account otherwise you will be ineligible to complete several tasks in the field.
That is why you have to update your Permanent Account Number in your account.
Dear customers don’t be confused to think why they ask to update Permanent Account Number.
So, the Permanent Account Number is the unique identification, which is declared by our GOI (Government of India).
Now, on behalf of above-mentioned details if you intending to update your Permanent Account Number number in UB of India account.
Then remember UB of India provides you KYC form.
For that what you have to do must be thinking.
Important Uses of Permanent Account Number
Now, let’s look at the uses of Permanent Account Number, so that you may update your Permanent Account Number number willingly.
For knowing the uses of it read following details carefully.
- Proof of Identity
- Opening a New Account (Maybe a Saving or a Current Account)
- Depositing money more than Rs.50000/-
- Buying Automobiles
- Applying for credit card
- Buying shares of value more than Rs.1 lakh
- Opening DMAT Account
What if don’t update Permanent Account Number
It is time to know what if you don’t update your Permanent Account Number in UB of India Account.
Unfortunately, you are unable to update Permanent Account Number then you may get the unacceptable loss.
Even you will not be able to understand that what you are going to lose.
To know about it deeply read following details, perhaps which may alert you.
- Unluckily, if you don’t update your Permanent Account Number details in UB of India. Then the tax will be deducted from the interest earned on your deposits.
- Luckily, if you are having Permanent Account Number even not updating the details to UB of India. Then you will not be able to obtain your tax deduction at source certificate from UB of India.
How to update Permanent Account Number to Account
Finally, we are on the verge of updating Permanent Account Number number following below-mentioned steps one by one.
Before following below steps do remember to keep required documents.
- First, visit the union bank of india branches where you have opened your account.
- Before visiting keep ready required documents such as photos, Xerox copy of your Permanent Account Number along the original one, and then carry it.
- Now, as you visit the branch and ask for “union bank of india kyc form” or you may ask for Permanent Account Number updating form.
- You can also get union bank of india forms from the official website.
- After receiving the application form fill it accordingly and attach your Permanent Account Number photocopy and sign on it.
- Now, you have following documents such as Permanent Account Number, KYC Form and write an application to the manager. Self-attested Xerox copy of your Permanent Account Number of your original Permanent Account Number.
- Before deposing your documents check it once again and make sure you have carried the original Permanent Account Number.
- As it is required for verification purposes. If unfortunately, you found unable. Then they will reject your update request come what you will not be able to anything at that time.
- But luckily you are having proper and complete documents then they will update your Permanent Account Number to your account.
- Don’t worry to think how much time it will take because it will update in an hour or given time.
How to update pan number in union bank of India online
By accessing your account online, you can check union bank products and services also. Now, you can update important documents available under online services.
- Visit the official website.
- login to your net banking account.
- Then update it using update link option.
Note: For more information such as ‘union bank online application form’ or union bank mobile banking registration or any other information, you may visit the official website. You can also bookmark this page to know latest updates.