Union Bank Credit Card Bill Payment: Union Bank Credit Card will offer you a hassle free and secure shopping experience at an assortment of outlets and websites around the globe.
You can use union credit card for cash withdrawals at ATM centres.
Union credit card holders can pay credit card bills through official website of Union bank/Union BillPay / Union Rewardz/ and also through offline mode as per their convenience.
Through online payment of credit card bills, you do not need to visit the bank and not need to stand in a long queue.
You can pay credit card bill by sitting at the comfort of your home or office.
Therefore here we provide you with some simple and easy way to make payments of the credit card bills using Union Net banking.
- How to make Union Bank credit card bill payment
A credit card becomes very popular among its users because it is easy to operate and easily transact money.
Union bank offers wide range of credit card as per customers’ needs.
The credit card is available according to the lifestyle and banking needs of its users.
The credit card has its own features and the main benefit to the cardholder is the convenience, offer rewards, Flexi payment option, Refund of fuel surcharge, and Online Bill payment facility through internet banking account.
How to make Union Bank credit card bill payment
You can pay your credit card bill from the comfort of your home, by using net banking facility and online modes.
You have chosen to make credit card payment through offline or online modes:-
- Union Bank Branches
- Through Union Bank Online Banking
- Union BillPay – BillDesk
- By Union Rewardz
Union Bank credit card bill payment through Offline Modes
By Visiting Union Bank Branches: –
You can pay your monthly credit card bill through any of the branches of Union Bank either through cheque or cash.
However, outstation cheques are not accepted.
The amount will be credited to your credit card account.
Union Bank credit card holder can make a cheque or Demand draft favouring Union Bank Credit Card a/c No: xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx.
Auto Debit facility:-
Credit card holders can opt the option to give instructions to debit the payment from your account and transfer every month on the due date.
If the due date is on Sunday/holiday, the amount would be deducted on the next working day.
Union Bank Credit card bill payment through Online Modes
Using Union Bank Online Banking:-
Pay credit card monthly bill using Union bank internet banking.
You just need to login into your internet banking account (by entering the User Id and Login Password) and make the payment.
- Visit the official website https://www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Click on “Retail User Login”
- Enter the Login id and password.
- In home page of net banking open the “Transfer” tab and then click on “Union Credit Card Bill”
- Select the link of “Credit Card bill payment” and enter the details bank/Account, credit card No, input statement date, Amount and other. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Proceed the further, after submission of credit card bill. You can verify the details and check the status.
Through Union BillPay – BillDesk:-
Union Bank credit cardholders can use Billdesk.com to make an instant bill payment. Instant payments can be made and users can have access 24*7, without any charges imposed for making transactions.
To avail this service, customers first have to register for it or can submit Union BillPay Application Form to the bank.
Download Union BillPay Application Form:-
- To Make payment through Union Bill Pay follow free steps:-
- Ger Enroll( By providing valid E-mail address)
- Fill the payment authorization form
- Choose the billers/ payees you wish to pay
By Union Rewardz:-
Union Rewardz is the loyalty program initiated by Union Bank for its Debit and Credit Card holders.
The program allows its members to earn reward points on all transactions made through their Union Bank Debit & Credit Cards at POS (Point of Sale) or E-Commerce outlets.
- To make payment visit the official website https://www.unionrewardz.com
- Click on “Credit Card payment”
- Accept term and condition by tick on the checkbox.
Step 1:- Provide your Credit card Details
Enter your 16 Digit Credit Card number, re-enter credit card number and amount you want to pay.
Steps 2:- Verify and Confirm details
You will be shown transaction acknowledgement screen where you will confirm the details.
Step 3:- Online Confirmation
You will receive an online transaction receipt.
You will receive transaction acknowledgement on Email/SMS.